News

A little Lillie Mae History

Aimee Deimerly-SnyderNovember 16, 2020

Lillie Mae Candies opened in 1939 on East Main Street by George Demopolus, named for his daughter Lillie Mae. In 1942, the business was bought by John Moucoulis and Peter Mercuris and moved to 108 E Main Street. Andy Mercury joined the partnership in 1945 and Bill Moucoulis in 1947....