Video

About Us

A little Lillie Mae History

A little Lillie Mae History
A little Lillie Mae History
November 16, 2020

Aimee Deimerly-Snyder

Lillie Mae Candies opened in 1939 on East Main Street by George Demopolus, named for his daughter Lillie Mae. In 1942, the business was bought by John Moucoulis and Peter Mercuris and moved to 108 E Main Street. Andy Mercury joined the partnership in 1945 and Bill Moucoulis in 1947....

Read more